Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our FIRST Anniversary!!








Our wedding cake; transported all the way from Tucson, AZ .
It wasn't as tasty as it was at our wedding, but it wasn't bad.



Our Anniversary date to the Melting Pot. (Thanks to Michaela for sharing in that!) It was a delicious 4-course meal. Spinach-Artichoke Cheese fondue with bread, chips, veggies, and apples, Tropical Mango Salad, a Fondue Feast of chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, and butternut squash tortillini, and Milk Chocolate Cookies and Cream fondue with cheesecake, rice crispy treats, bananas, strawberries, and more! We really enjoyed our 3 hour long romantic dinner. Cooking your own food, piece by piece, takes a long time, but it's totally worth it!
I made this wedding picture frame for Brian with our invitation and our save-the-date magnet .

Brian gave me this beautiful bracelet; engraved with my (new) initials and an anniversary message on the inside/back. I didn't have anything with my new initals. I love it!


4 comments:

burnshead said...

Hey guys! Happy anniversary - hope you had a wonderful day!! I can't believe it has been a year already!

Endearing Studios said...

love the photos that you used in the frame =)

gwynne said...

hey rolands! how fun. i'm so happy you had a wonderful FIRST anniversary together. i miss you!

Krista said...

I love it! I'm so glad you got to have a special, long, romantic dinner to celebrate. I was honored to stand up with you a year ago, and I'm honored to continue being a witness to your marriage today (even from afar). Love you guys!